Free Fall Fun in Hot Springs:
- Walk downtown
- Hike the mountain or lake trails
- Go to the Library
- Go to a local fitness class where I work. (Do you work somewhere that has a free service for employees?)
- Go to one of the many parks
- Porch sit, swingin...
- Visit with friends
- Have friends over to watch a film
- Meet up for the Compact and do a swap
- Ride my bike
- Clean my house (okay so not fun, but I get great satisfaction out of a clean house).
1. Take in a movie with a friend, docs are $5 at the Malco.
2. Nom Nom's a bar is $1.50, small cup is $3.25
3. Share Nom Nom's veg. nacho's and two drinks for $8 for two people.
4. Have one great top shelf Margarita with a friend at Rolando's
5. Go to the Farmer's market
6. Gallery walk, I always buy a little something to support local artist, this can range from very inexpensive and on up, but the visiting is always free.
7. Open a bottle of Tisdale wine, $4, and it's good.
8. Watch a favorite episode of "Parenthood", "Simple Living", or "Modern Family" on HULU.
9. Netflix a great movie or documentary.